I am a twenty-something small town girl who was recently forced to relocate to the big city. Follow me on this blog as I learn, make mistakes, and teach you how to become a safer citizen – wherever you may live.
On a much more personal note – because life is about SO much more than preparing for emergencies – here are some fun facts about me!
- My favorite color is orange.
- I am a former NCAA athlete (track) and am now a recreational runner.
- I do not have children, although someday…maybe.
- I am a biologist. I have worked as a marine scientist. I am scared of fish.
- I love to play Monopoly, but am so competitive (read: annoying) that my playmates usually quit out of frustration halfway through.
- I am an animal lover – except for the fish thing – and want to eventually have a house big enough to accommodate several dogs.
Hopefully that gives you a little more information about the person behind the posts! As always, comment or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any thoughts or questions and I’ll get back to you ASAP.